Advertisement

Doing the thing I'm most scared of and why you should too | Studio vlog #21

Doing the thing I'm most scared of and why you should too | Studio vlog #21 In this video I'm talking about the process of overcoming fears and gaining confidence and most importantly the value of connecting with other people!

* * *
Shop



Let's hang out:


Instagram



Redbubble Shop:



Facebook



Website



* * *
My name is Radostina and I'm a digital illustrator (and former graphic designer) focusing on illustrating nature, lifestyle, people and anything in between. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

studio vlog,art vlog,artist vlog,forindet,studio vlog art,studio vlogger,independent artist advice,life advice motivation,overcoming fear and anxiety,how to be more confident,selling yourself,marketing your art business,going out of the comfort zone,becoming more confident,facing your fears,being successful,motivational video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments