Advertisement

Driving Through The SAME Starbucks Drive Thru Until They REFUSE To Serve Me (100+ Times)

Driving Through The SAME Starbucks Drive Thru Until They REFUSE To Serve Me (100+ Times) Driving Through the SAME Starbucks Drive Thru OVER 100+ TIMES until they DENIED serving me food lol... this got messy haha! I had to try this after driving Through the SAME McDonald's and Burger King Drive Thru OVER 100+ TIMES until they DENIED serving me food

'Whip It' (Official Music Video):

Part 1 (McDonald's):
Part 2 (EVERY Drive Thru):
Part 3: (Burger King):
Part 4: (Taco Bell):

Voices Music music video:

Follow Charle$:
Instagram:
Instagram:

Twitter:
Spotify:
Soundcloud:
YouTube:
Snapchat - @wolfieraps

Bongo:

drive thru challenge,100 times,100,youtube food challenge,morewolfie,wolfieraps,starbucks,what I eat,starbucks drive thru,starbucks 24 hours,starbucks drive thru 100 times,burger king,24 hour food,wolfie,mcdonalds drive thru 100 times,jordan beau,derek gerard,wolfie vlog,letting the person in front of me decide what i eat,person in front of me decides what i eat,letting the person in front of me decide what I eat,i only ate,i only ate 24 hours,drive through,

Post a Comment

0 Comments