Advertisement

God judge me ...this an experience ..not in bible..i encourage you to read it daily basis.

God judge me ...this an experience ..not in bible..i encourage you to read it daily basis. I had to encounters i am a christian who starting doubt God. But God had something for me. I had an out experience which i had no control over. I dont do drugs or ect. Just ..i believe in God. My biggest judgement was that i had so much hate and unforginess to others(this major) he judge me for that and when he said one word i started to cry like a baby(i tought in a normal tough person) but he did tell me every single little ..smallest things that i didnt even notice in my life. He judge me from that. Im mean everything. Yall.. You cant believe how you weep ..and feel. You feel hpoeless and worthless. You feel you could do more better and even more better over the top for him but it was late..you wish you knew..but it was late. I saw when he took me out. It feels like a really quick pull dont know how.. And whom does this but i felt an below heaven and that where the demos and others try to enter heaven and fight ..this place felt really dark and mean. Dont want to be there. But there are not allow in heaven. For God has all control and power of everything. So i was cast out and guess what? I was back in my body... Dont know what had happen how it did happen and whom to cofess what had happen to me. So i keep quiet for reasons: that society might think im nut and ill...or afraid that someone will harm me .yes, I was afraid and terrified. This does not happen to other quiete often so you can imagine. But he wrote my arm in acient greek and greek and i believe other language but dont know what it meant or dont know the language. From that point i started to researcher and conclude:ancient laguage amd other... Troja and sea. Something is a bible thing i believe thing cant remember but please start giving your life to God and dont doubt. Believe w all your mind ...heart and soul for him judment will come and it will be late to correct.

basis.

Post a Comment

0 Comments