Advertisement

Groovy Funky Jam by Stel Andre

Groovy Funky Jam by Stel Andre Hey all, here's a groovy funky jam I recorded in between lessons. I hope you guys like it! I love how great my Kiesel Delos stratocaster sounds. Don't forget to Subscribe and also like this video if you dig it. Cheers!

INSTAGRAM




MY WEBSTORE (Tabs + my Signature Axe-Fx 2 patches)



FACEBOOK PAGE




Cool Products to check on Amazon


#StelAndre #Kiesel #Delos

stel andre,groovy,funk,funky jam,guitar solo,emotional melodic guitar solo,kiesel,delos,fender,stratocaster,luca mantovanelli,guthrie govan,tom quayle,fusion,gibson,kemper,axe fx 2,fractal audio,jtc,john petrucci,marco sfogli,bruno mars,backing track,improvisation,pink,mateus asato,jamiroquai,jared dines,stevie t,joe satriani,steve lukather,stephen taranto,jack gardiner,blues,jazz,smooth,guitarist,electric guitar,namm,plini,ibanez,andy james,

Post a Comment

0 Comments