Advertisement

He stole my skull trick... so I Pked him instead

He stole my skull trick... so I Pked him instead OSRS Pking at a lot of different places in the wilderness using my baby pure and my maxed pure. Also I do attempt to do some skull tricking.

-
If you wanna go the extra step and support me financially you can Donate here -
(Will give shoutouts in videos)

-
Follow Me:
Twitter -
Twitch -
Community Discord:
Second Channel -
-
Business Email: NishftwBusiness@gmail.com

-
----- ♪ ♫ Music ♫ ♪ -----
● OSRS Soundtrack
● OSRSbeatz Remixed Soundtrack
● Kevin MacLeod

Music by Kevin MacLeod. Available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license:



-
Play Oldschool Runescape (OSRS) (Free online MMORPG by Jagex) -

osrs pking,osrs,osrs pure pking,osrs skull trick,skull tricking,runescape pking,high risk pking,pking osrs,pking pvmers,pking runescape,pking,pure pking osrs,wilderness slayer,osrs pk,pker,runescape,osrs pking 2019,osrs money making,oldschool runescape,runescape pk,old school runescape pking guide,pure bridding,money making osrs,oldschool runescape pking,runescape 2007,pk,pvp,mmo,mmorpg,free to play online mmo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments