Advertisement

I can't believe he bought this... There are birds living in it!

I can't believe he bought this... There are birds living in it! There have been lots of questions as to what all my in-laws do and why they have so much equipment. Well, there's a good explanation. Besides farming cash crops they also run a spreading company where they apply lime and biosolids to farmers fields. The way this works is that the farmer has their soil sampled and the results will tell them what product the field needs along with how heavy the product needs to be applied. It takes a lot of people and good planning on my brother-in-laws part (Uncle Eric) in order to pull this off successfully every year. We end up being under a tight timeline because the farmers need to work the product into the field before the season is over and winter begins.

If we haven't met before, I am Tom. I live in Minnesota on a small farm with my wife Dawn (TheMinimalMom) and 4 kids.

Thank you for watching!!



Trucks' n Tractors
1964 Rahnclif Ct Ste 200
PO Box 22082
St. Paul, MN 55122

truck,tractor video,tractors,trucks and tractors,trucks n tractors,tractors and trucks,farming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments