Advertisement

I Tried The Best Pencil EVER MADE...

I Tried The Best Pencil EVER MADE... Happy Holidays Friends!!
The Palomino Blackwing 602 has been deemed the best pencil ever made by many celebrities, artists and writers.... AND I BOUGHT IT! Today we're gonna see if it really is the best pencil ever made

AMAZON LINK TO PENCILS:


OTHER WEIRD ART SUPPLIES PLAYLIST:



FIND ME HERE:
Instagram: @Rae_Dizzle_
www.instagram.com/rae_dizzle_
Twitter: @superraedizzle
www.twitter.com/superraedizzle
Tiktok:@Rae_Dizzle_


Business Email: superraedizzle@yahoo.com

Second Channel:



OTHER VIDEOS:

Draw My Life:
Turning Crayola Markers Into Copics:
Trying Tiktok's Art Hacks:
My Dog Picks My Art Supplies:


BROKE ARTIST PLAYLIST:



SHOP MY EXACT ART SUPPLIES:
amazon.com/shop/superraedizzle


drawing, pencil, art, artist, customized, best pencil ever, art supplies, art history, art channel, drawing, painting, draw, illustration, drawing supplies, artwork, time lapse drawing, rae dizzle, superraedizzle,

MADE...

Post a Comment

0 Comments