Advertisement

Instagram Story Contest Video 2 #nature #entomology #insects

Instagram Story Contest Video 2 #nature #entomology #insects The video you are watching is the 2nd of 3 videos that answers questions asked of me on Instagram for a contest. You will hear a lot about bugs and the history of my business and online hobby, and about me, as you watch this and the next couple videos that I kick out in the next day or so. Don't miss the first video, already uploaded here on YouTube!

Youtubers: Please feel free to ask any follow up questions about my answers here. I would enjoy elaborating on any of these topics, and I'm always happy to take off topic questions too. If you enjoyed this video and want to see more like it, let me know. They are time consuming to make but it is a labor of love. I would enjoy reading comments from people who aren't on Instagram and who would like to see a YouTube version of this contest. Thanks!

Instagram followers: Welcome! A winner will be chosen via a random number generator and you will be contacted via Instagram DM (direct message). To be eligible to win any of the three prizes mentioned in the Instagram Stories Q&A contest you must fulfill each of the following requirements.

1.) Subscribe to this channel. 2.) Leave a comment with which question was yours and your @instagram name. 3.) Also, please hit the thumbs up/like button just below the video!

I thank both social media pet bug communities for watching! And BIG thanks to Invertebrates Magazine and Shapes In Nature for donating prizes for the contest!

(Note: this contest is now closed as of 12/13/19 and the winner was the only person that included their Instagram contact info per the rules below. Congratulations to @isabelle_the_trxtr!)

insects,bugs,entomology,pet bugs,mantis,millipedes,praying mantis,nature,spiders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments