Advertisement

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear For the full album visit:

Amazon:
Google Play Music:

I wanted to add a chorus to this Christmas hymn, so I opened the Bible to see what the angels actually sang (said). "Glory to God in the highest! And on earth peace to men!" It fit perfectly! Although I only sang two verses of this song I specifically chose the second verse about pain and toiling on the weary road. So many people are in pain - either physically or emotionally - and sometimes no one else even knows except the Lord Jesus. I hope this song gives you a little bit of comfort and reminds you of the message of healing and paradise that comes from our Heavenly Father.

I recorded and mixed everything at home, and my brother Nigel designed the album cover for me and helped me with the mastering. You can check out his music here: and his services here:


This recording is copyright by Yolanda Mott, December 2019

The chorus was written by Yolanda Mott

For more info visit my website:

Yolanda Mott,Yolanda Mott Music,Yolanda Mott Christmas Music,Yolanda Mott Tolkien Music,Yolanda Mott Tolkien,Yolanda Mott Cello,Yolanda Mott Christmas,Yolanda Mott I Wonder as I Wander,Yolanda Mott It Came Upon a Midnight Clear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments