Advertisement

Last couple days in Tennessee! VLOGMAS Days 5-6

Last couple days in Tennessee! VLOGMAS Days 5-6 This is the last official vlog from my trip to Tennessee. I had a blast seeing my mom and friends and family on this trip but I'm glad to be back where it's warm and sunny!
As I said in previous vlog descriptions, next time I'm up there I'll visit different places in the area and vlog about them!
East Tennessee is a very beautiful and scenic area and my favorite times to visit are spring and fall. The snow is pretty on the mountains but it can be difficult to travel there because of the snow and such.

**********
Connect with me!
Main Channel:
Vlog Channel:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Fit Twitter:
Instagram:
Bookstagram:
Pinterest:
Be my friend on Goodreads:
Sims 4/Origin/Steam/Warframe: PhilliesPOPster5
Sims Blog: philliespopster5sims.blogspot.com

**********
Intro song is O Christmas Tree from YouTube's Audio Library :)
Outro song is We Wish You A Merry Christmas by Audionautix from YouTube's Audio Library :)
We Wish You A Merry Xmas by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( Artist:
Noel by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( Artist:

VLOGMAS

Post a Comment

0 Comments