Advertisement

Level Request | Grinding Levels [ READ DESCRIPTION ] Geometry Dash

Level Request | Grinding Levels [ READ DESCRIPTION ] Geometry Dash Chill Stream, 600 - 700 !?, I'm not mod but i'll rate levels if they're good, i'll try my best on beating them

Consider Subscribing ?

[ Discord Server ]


[ Follow My Instagram ]


I post geometry dash videos and layouts on there and etc.


( Mod Rules )
1. If someone puts a level request in my stream while i'm not doing level requests, Give them a warning & if they don't follow that warning timeout them twice and if they keep doing it ban them.

2.If they ask them mod tell them no not now untill they earn it and have to be active in my streams.

3. If anyone says something rude to another person in the stream ban them right away.

4. Have Fun!

( Level Requests Rules )
1. Do not spam level requests or you'll get timeout or ban if you keep dong it.

2.You have to have a level ID in order for me to search up / play your level.

3. Do not say " i skiped you " i'm only one person & i can't play all the levels at once i'll get to you as soon as possible be patient.

4. No demon level requests / inappropriate levels / laggy ass levels that can make my computer crash or you'll get ban, but not demon request that are not Star rated i just wont play them.

Thumbnail not mine

Geometry

Post a Comment

0 Comments