Advertisement

My ENTIRE Christmas Gift list... EXPOSED! (Lots of ideas for YOU)

My ENTIRE Christmas Gift list... EXPOSED! (Lots of ideas for YOU) These are my Christmas gift ideas for my in Laws, Gifts for Men, Gifts for Kids, and all the women in my life! Links to the gift ideas below!
.
.
🎁 Gift 1: Luxury PJ set! I got my Cosabella Pima cotton, mother of pearl button pajama sets from Stitchfix Extras, use my link for a $25 credit toward your first purchase!
Or you could shop on Amazon. It’s the Cosabella set here:
.
.
🎁 Gift 2: High Quality Bra
True and Co:
Spanx Bra-llelujiah
.
.
🎁 Gift 3: Christmas Card stuffers
Leather Bookmarks:

🎁 Gift 4: Christmas Card stuffers
Proverbs in Color Cards: www.adornedwithdelight.com
Colorful Blessings cards to color and share:
.
.
🎁 Gift 5: The Christian Daily Planner
This is the one that wowed my husband - You can view all of the 2020 details here:

.
.
🎁 Gift 6: Purchase an Acre of Land in their name
I used for Scotland, and you can find other websites for things like naming a crater...
.
.
🎁 Gift 7: Oops I skipped 7 sorry lol
.
.
🎁 Gift 8: Coffee Table Book of photos of their favorite place or home city

.
.
🎁 Gift 9: Picture Book of Psalms
Great gift for the elderly or those suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia

.
.
🎁 Gift 10: Experiential gifts! Check Groupon for good ideas near where they live.
.
.
🎁 Gift 11: TOYS - Big but not as expensive as they look!
Girls tent -
Boys tent -
Pop up indoor fun house -
Marble run -
Indoor basketball hoop arcade game -
.
.
🎁 Gift 12: All my Friends Have Issues
Quickly becoming my favorite. This book will help you make more in-person, healthy female friendships, which are essential to a healthy and happy life!

.
.

Thank you for watching! To learn more about this ministry please see our Patreon page!

gifts for 10 year olds,gifts for men,gift for 9 year old,christmas gift ideas,gift for niece,gift for 8 year old,christian gift ideas,gifts for husband,father in law gifts,mother in law gifts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments