Advertisement

NOSE JOB EXPERIENCE | PRICE, Pain, Surgery Day, TIPS!

NOSE JOB EXPERIENCE | PRICE, Pain, Surgery Day, TIPS! I hope y'all enjoy my nose job q and a! I talk about how much my nose job cost, how to choose a surgeon, I give y'all some nose job life hacks lol and I talk about the pain levels for my rhinoplasty!

πŸ‘ƒπŸΌ 🀝 πŸ”ͺ

FOLLOW ME!
Instagram:
@ericasager

Twitter:
@ericasager

If you have anymore questions about my rhinoplasty surgeon, the price, nose job essentials feel free to follow me on my Instagram and shoot me a DM/question on there! :)

I know plastic surgery isn't for everyone and some people feel strongly about it. I am sharing my journey for those who want to learn more about the process and see what it is like. I watched so many nose job vlogs before I got mine and they really helped me, so I wanted to give back! If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it, and I hope you all have a great day :)

My video about my nose job vlog day 1-7 and nose job cast reveal:

My video about my rhinoplasty pre-op, consultation, choosing a surgeon etc:

**I paid for this using entirely my own money**

nose job,nose job experience,rhinoplasty,rhinoplasty experience,teenage plastic surgery,plastic surgery,nose job before and after,rhinoplasty before after,rhinoplasty before and after,nose job before after,the truth about plastic surgery,nose job vlog,rhinoplasty vlog,surgery vlog,surgery experience,nose job essentials,rhinoplasty essentials,nose job surgeon,rhinoplasty surgeon,how to choose a surgeon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments