Advertisement

Oath Under Snow Had NO Right To Be This GOOD

Oath Under Snow Had NO Right To Be This GOOD 👍🏻SeaTactics checks out the impressive Fate/Kaleid Movie, Fate/Kaleid Oath Under Snow. Be sure to comment your thoughts and opinions on Oath Under Snow in the comments below. Remember to like this video if you enjoyed my Oath Under Snow Review. As well remember to subscribe and ring the bell to never miss a Fate/Stay Night video or review and community tab post.

All of my Fate videos in one easy playlist:


🔴 Subscribe for more anime analysis just like this:

💡Get your first month of HIDIVE COMPLETELY FREE (I do not profit off this):


🎬Watch my most recent videos:

🍥Other ways to support me;
Support me on Patreon:
Buy my merch!:

🔎Hello my name is SeaTactics and I am an anime oriented channel which gives review and analysis of the newest and oldest anime out there. If you're a fan of Japanese culture, or just the newest anime or even an old 90's anime, this channel will be one for you. I also strongly encourage comments, criticism and discussion for my videos. So if there is anything you want to tell me, or just want to let me or other know, then please comment.

💬Join My Discord Server
Discord Server:

💓FOLLOW ME ON THESE PLATFORMS!
___

🐦Twitter:

📺Twitch:
🎙BENTO (Second Channel):

⌨️MAL:
🎀Kitsu:
-----------------------------------------------------
Playlist:
-----------------------------------------------------
Some music features original guitar and bass work over Arnaud Krakowka's Drum Tracks:

#SeaTactics #FateKaleid #OathUnderSnow

SeaTactics,Anime,Anime Review,Oath Under Snow,Oath Under Snow Review,Oath Under Snow Emiya,Oath Under Snow REaction,Oath Under Snow Had NO Right To Be This GOOD,Oath Under Snow First Impressions,Oath Under Snow Shirou,Fate/Kaleid Movie,Fate/Kaleid,Fate/Kaleid Oath Under Snow,Fate/Kaleid Oath Under Snow Review,Fate/Kaleid Oath Under Snow First Impressions,Oath Under Snow Fate Kaleid,Fate Kaleid Movie Review,Fate Kaleid Movie Analysis,Oath Under Snow Analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments