Advertisement

Pinkie Pie Changes the Name [MLP In Real Life]

Pinkie Pie Changes the Name [MLP In Real Life] I hope you enjoy this video! Please subscribe to my channel and support my Patreon!


This is a straight-forward, simple comedy video starring Pinkie Pie. She gave me an idea to make a hilarious video that would crack us up.

We shot this video in Los Angles in Hollywood Boulevard that night. When she saw the name "P!NK", she thought an idea that would change the name to "Pinkie Pie" on Hollywood Walk of Fame, so everyone will be impressed. Unfortunately, Pinkie got a ticket and repaired again.

I hope you enjoy this video!

Camera Used: Sony A7SII

NOTICE!!
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is copyrighted by
DHX Media and HASBRO

It is totally a fan-based concept video for fun and owned by the original creators!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic,Pinkie Pie,MLP: In Real Life,MLP: IRL,MLP Reaction,Reaction,MLP Fan Animation,In Real Life,MLP: FiM,Patreon,Humorous,Bronies,Los Angles,Hollywood Boulevard,P!NK,Hollywood Walk of Fame,Fame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments