Advertisement

Pucolom az ablakot | I’m cleaning the window

Pucolom az ablakot | I’m cleaning the window Rendezte: Császi Ádám
Operatőr: Kóródi Dániel
Vágó: Kollányi Tamás
Kreatív producer: Molnár Geraldine

Szereplők:
Pászik Cristopher
Farkas Franciska
Varga Norbert

ENG
I’m cleaning the window, the window of some university.
And I’m wondering how much my outfit is revealing from what I do outside of work.
And suddenly the ego finds itself to be scared, envious, pissed, ready to throw a punch.
My mind would bear a thousand excuses that could bring salvation for both my soul and ego. But then I have a new insight.
To put it bluntly, maybe I’m just not enough for this stuff.



--
About T6:
T6 is devoted to providing theatrical training to disadvantaged and talented Roma youth. Our goal is for our students to pass on their knowledge and become role models. T6’s mission is to fight against the discrimination and stigma associated with the Romani people, the largest European minority.
//
A T6 hátrányos helyzetű, tehetséges roma fiatalok színházi képzésével foglalkozik. Célunk, hogy tanítványaink továbbadják a tudásukat és példaképpé váljanak. Küldetésünk a romák - a legnagyobb európai kisebbség- diszkriminációja és megbélyegzése elleni küzdelem.



tudáshatalom,tudás hatalom,t6,roma,tudás 6alom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments