Advertisement

Reviewed the highest rated skateparks on scooter

Reviewed the highest rated skateparks on scooter Watch my last video where I take you guys behind the scenes of CONQUER SAN FRANCISCO:


Such a fun time getting to ride three new skateparks that I have never gotten to ride before! Los Angeles has so many great skateparks that are close by that I have never really taken the time to ride and so I'm stoked to have rolled around on a few of them in today's video.

codyflom,yelp,yelp review,highest yelp review,lowest yelp review,lowest yelp reviewed skatepark,scooter,scootering,scoot,scooters,raymond warner,claudius vertesi,john hill,jon reyes,vlog,pov,pov scooter clips,5 star hotel,worst reviewed hotel,best reviewed hotel,brennen taylor,nathan figueroa,more wolfie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments