Advertisement

Rimworld | One Single Colonist Starting with Nothing on Cassandra Classic Merciless | Vanilla Part 7

Rimworld | One Single Colonist Starting with Nothing on Cassandra Classic Merciless | Vanilla Part 7 #rimworld #startingwithnothing

Starting a new playthrough in Rimworld Vanilla: Starting with nothing on Cassandra Classic Merciless Difficulty...Just got off the sea ice so this will hopefully feel much better :p Tips are welcome and appreciated as I get my feet wet in this one again.

To anyone looking for Kenshi, we'v been streaming a bit of Kenshi as I learn it on and off - very fun one, and I'll def be giving it a closer look before too long if I can help it!

Come watch me play LIVE:
▶TWITCH:
▶DLIVE:

Follow me on Twitter!
▶TWITTER:

Follow me on Instagram!
▶Instagram:

Channel Artwork:


Come chat with me!
▶DISCORD:

Help support the channel!
▶PATREON:
▶DONATIONS:

Join my Steam Group:
▶STEAM:

******************************************
PLAYLIST:
******************************************

rimworld,rimworld naked brutality,rimworld merciless,rimworld brutality,rimworld starting with nothing,rimworld starting with nothing part 1,rimworld vanilla,rimworld one lone colonist,rimworld single colonist,rimworld one colonist playthrough,rimworld starting with nothing one colonist,rimworld one colonist starting with nothing,rimworld 2019,rimworld roses,rimworld single colonist vanilla,rimworld gameplay,rimworld part 7,rimworld ep 7,rimworld 1.0,

Post a Comment

0 Comments