Advertisement

S13 tear down | failed project | pulling the 6l | no more 240sx

S13 tear down | failed project | pulling the 6l | no more 240sx things dont always go as planned, in fact, usually they dont at all but thats all part of the battle, part of the challenge. witness as the guts get ripped out of this 240sx. I tried but my heart is just not into it. but thats the way it goes when you play the drift game. hopefully soon and can lock in a plan that works and that I can stick to. I want to drift the rx7, but its expensive so I'll have to dig extra deep. Also Im really not sure how I feel about competition driving... so maybe I'll just make something thats really crazy into my drift car and go from there... hmmmm what to do, what to do. Hit that subscribe button so you dont miss everything that happens next.

1320,180sx,240sx,253,253 industries,253industries,build,chevy ii,drag,drag racing,drift,drifting,fd,fd3s,how to,how to drag race,how to drift,learn,malibu,nova,project 253,project car,project253,roadmaster,rx7,s13,s14,s15,street drifting,street racing,super charged,tc project253,tcproject253,tips and tricks,tuning,yourself,evan beckerman,240sx build,nissan 240sx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments