Advertisement

Starting A Dream Mountain Bike Van Build With A Professional

Starting A Dream Mountain Bike Van Build With A Professional It's time to starting building the van of my dreams with VanGo Conversions in Squamish! I've picked up a promaster from the friendly people over at Marine Chrysler in Vancouver and the work has started - let new adventures begin! Check out VanGo Conversions here:

Need a van or car in Vancouver? Get in touch with Jonah and Colin at Marine Chrysler - fully recommended:

Follow me on Instagram too: @paulthepunter


Connect with me on Strava:

Thanks to my sponsors Scott Sports, e*thirteen, Fox Racing & OneUp Components!

๐ŸšฒCheck Out Bike Details Below:

Scott Ransom Tuned:
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

E*Thirteen:
I use their Wheels, Tires & Cranks.
Get 20% off with code ‘PUNTER’ at checkout:

Fox:

I use the Proframe Helmet:
RPC Helmet, it was super comfortable! :

OneUp Components:
Dropper Post:
EDC Tool:

OneUP Handlebar & Stem:
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐ŸŒŽ

Support me on Patreon:

#vanbuild #vanlife #mountainbike

Starting A Dream Mountain Bike Van Build With A Professional,vanlife,van build,van life,living in a van,i bought a van,mountain biking,mtb,alternative living,minimalist,full time travel,van conversion,camper van,van life vlog,van conversion build,ram promaster city camper van,life in a van,i bought a camper van,car camping,truck camping,ram promaster,promaster van,van diy,van living,camping,diy,diy van,mtb van,

Post a Comment

0 Comments