Advertisement

Ten Minute Tingles | Brain Melt (No Talking)

Ten Minute Tingles | Brain Melt (No Talking) Unique and Intense Mic brushing couples with wood tapping and canvas scratching to melt you into sleep. Double brushes used, wonderful fast and slow finger flutters and long nail tapping. Thank you for watching. This video gave me tingles while editing. This is a no talking video.

alking asmr - No hablando asmr


아무 말도 안돼 - Non parlant asmr


話していないasmr - Bù huì shuō asmr

Welcome to my channel 🤗 this is a place everyone can come for comfort, relaxation and those much sought after TINGLES ✨


Please feel free to make requests as these videos are for YOU 💜
I hope you enjoy our community 😊


Please like and subscribe


Enjoy!


If you would like to donate to me and my channel-


Paypal.me/StoryTimeLexASMR


🙏💜 Or


ko-fi.com/storytimelexasmr

ASMR,Asmr,asmr,mic brushing,unique asmr,original asmr,as@r,new video,small asmrtist,best asmr video,trending asmr,new asmr,female asmr,storytime,storylex,storytimelex,storytimelexasmr,lexasmr,storyasmr,no talking video,no talking,no talking asmr,asmr no talking,presenting asmr,tingles,satisfy,quick tingles,ten minute tingles,relax me,relaxing,relax aid,asmr meditation,sleep aid,put me to sleep,layered sound,layered mic brushing,finger fluttering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments