Advertisement

THE PURPOSE OF THESE VIDEOS - RUN WITH ME - SPONSOR ME, FRUIT OF THE LOOM LOL

THE PURPOSE OF THESE VIDEOS - RUN WITH ME - SPONSOR ME, FRUIT OF THE LOOM LOL On this run, I talk about the purpose of these videos and ask Fruit of the Loom to sponsor me. I will continue to do so until they do. Make sure to support my ego by liking this video and subscribe to struggle along on this marathon training! Run with me woo hoo boo boo

Follow me on stuff:
Subscribe and struggle along with me!

Follow me on stuff:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
TikTok:

run with me,fruit of the loom,beginner running training,beginner running motivation,running motivation,motivation,marathon training for busy people,busy mom running motivation,purpose of these videos,what's the point,mrs. space cadet,relatable running,beginner,running,training,marathon,sponsor me,lol,rural running,slow internet,verizon internet,fcc,fruit of the loom sweatpants,chaffles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments