Advertisement

Transferring Glitter to Shakers ASMR (Pouring, Crinkle, Blowing)

Transferring Glitter to Shakers ASMR (Pouring, Crinkle, Blowing) All of the colors transferred in this video are from Featherbear Bling.


I purchase my shakers from:
www.usplastic.com


Heat gun used to loosen label is from recollections:


MINDERELLA CREATIONS Information:

www.facebook.com/MinderellaCreations

My group for behind the scene sneaks and ordering information:



Instagram:


I go over my typical supplies in these videos:
*New*
*Original*

I currently use Counter Culture DIY's Artist Resin (Epoxy)



I use HOGG Tumblers -


I use Stickermule for my cup labels and branding.
Here is my referral link which gives you $10 credit and gives me $10 if you purchase:


Tumbler Tutorials and MORE! Facebook group I help admin:

asmr glitter,glitter tumbler,autonomous sensory meridian response,asmr magic,minderella creations,satisfying,Satisfying glitter video,glitter sounds,glitter pouring,pouring glitter on camera,bagging glitt,glitter bagging machine,bags of glitter,glitter,diy,crafts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments