Advertisement

VLOG 6: INTERNSHIP IN HONG KONG | protests | cafe hopping | hiking | work trip

VLOG 6: INTERNSHIP IN HONG KONG | protests | cafe hopping | hiking | work trip I am back!!

This summer, I had the opportunity to intern at the world's largest woven shirt company. Although it was really different with the protests going on, I loved the work environment and I'm so thankful for all the amazing people I met through my internship. During the in-betweens, I got to catch up with friends, go cafe hopping and even went on a spontaneous hike..where I got lost..as usual

p.s. The beginning of this vlog is a bit different because I added more non-dialogue clips (inspired by youtuber Ondo 😍)

Connect with me:
πŸ“· Instagram:

hong kong,vancouver,internship,intern,work life,day in the life,hk,protest,hong kong protest,esquel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments