Advertisement

Wurlitzer 700 Electric Piano Funk|Soul Improvisation | Time and Tine Again

Wurlitzer 700 Electric Piano Funk|Soul Improvisation | Time and Tine Again Please subscribe and help me get to 1k!

1957 Wurlitzer 700 Electric Piano

Waiting on a couple tools from the great Steveo from the ElectricPiano forums all over the internet and Ebay. Helping hundreds of electromechanical piano enthusiasts like myself.

Like always sorry about the crap playing, still teaching myself. Little jingle I was messing with and decided to get it recorded so I wouldn't forget it 😂

Subscribe to stay updated on new gear and improvised jingles if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm also always open to gear trades, helping with repairs or anything to keep these instruments playing like they should for many years to come.

Wurlitzer 700,wurlitzer electric piano,electric piano,funk,soul,improvisation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments