Advertisement

33 Day CAS Challenge Day 8: 👧Female Child & Day 10: 👦Male Child | The Sims 4

33 Day CAS Challenge Day 8: 👧Female Child & Day 10: 👦Male Child | The Sims 4 #CreateASim #Sims4 #CCHaul

This is a disclaimer: These videos are about the video game, 'The Sims', which is rated 'T' for 'Teens'. You have to be over the age of 13 years old to play The Sims or watch any videos about The Sims. This includes my content, as my content is about The Sims. Because The Sims is rated T, and my channel and it's videos are about The Sims, my channel and it's videos are not for kids, meaning you have to be over 13 years old to watch my content. The Sims contains: sexual references, sexual themes, sexual images, adult humour, crude humour, mature themes, themes of death, access to an unrated, online sharing platform; The Gallery, and is overall not appropriate for kids under the age of 13 to interact with. Do not watch my videos if you are under 13 years old, as my content is not for kids. My content is for those aged 13+, as it is not kids content. Thank you.
Disclaimer: This video is not made for kids.
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored or made in affiliation with any company.
Disclaimer: This video is not monetized, I do not profit from this video.


Hey y'all I'm Zanobia & I never played The Sims as a Challenge before but I've decided to try the this 33 Days Create - A - Sim in the Sims 4

Challenge:


Wheel:



Thanks For Watching, Please Subscribe!

Thanks to all my Subscribers
_____________________________________________

FOLLOW ME:
🤳 INSTAGRAM: MamaZanobia ZanobiaPlays_TheSims4 & DesignsByZanobia
👍🏾 FACEBOOK: facebook./mamazanobia2
🐦 TWITTER: MamaZanobia
👻 SNAPCHAT: MamaZanobia

PayPal: paypal.me/MamaZanobia
CashApp: MamaZanobia

Ibotta Referral code: ITRNBRQ

_____________________________________________

Want to send us something in the mail?

Po box 720704
Houston, TX 77272-0704


#TNTZ
#HendrixGirls
#MalloryBoys
#MotherOfFour
#MamaZanobia

Hello kitty,Homer Simpson,Ebonix,Black simmer,Custom content,

Post a Comment

0 Comments