Advertisement

buzzing my head just in case i'm drafted for ww3

buzzing my head just in case i'm drafted for ww3 "i-it's hair" -brad mondo

enjoy me chopping off all my hairs
this is the shortest it's been since i exited my mother
i hope i inspired each and every one of you to join the military
i think i wanna dye it next... :))

insta: @kiss.stringbean

buzzing hair,haircut,buzzcut,hair,drafted,ww3,brad mondo,onision,greg jackson,you're next,talking to self,panic,anxiety,playlist,music,lil huddy,chase hudson,shampoo,cutting hair,cut hair,caroline polachek,shirtless,take off shirt,soft hair,so much hair,princess nokia,burps,hairy back,snatched,adventure time,colorful,teen boy,gay boy,artist,dancer,personality,brad mondo is quaking,brad mondo makes me want to dye my hair green,I wanna dye my hair green,

Post a Comment

0 Comments