Advertisement

C5 Corvette Cost of Ownership

C5 Corvette Cost of Ownership In this video I discuss the cost to own a C5 Corvette. I have now owned my C5 Corvette for 4 years and I wouldn't reget my ownership at all. Owning a C5 Corvette does not break the bank. The price of a C5 Corvette makes it one of the best sports car bang for the buck.

Thanks for watching and don't forget to follow me on Instagram:

#c5corvette #costtoown #ownc5corvette

street speed 717,jamal's garage,stealth204,my corvette life,jimbo's channel,cleetus mcfarland,vehicle virgins,c5 corvette cost of ownership,superspeedersrob,c5 corvette price,c5 corvette cost to own,cost to own c5 corvette,c5 corvette,drivehub,cost to own corvette,c5 corvette cost,price of c5 corvette,best sports car,corvette,price of corvette,tj hunt,jimbos channel,shifted perspective,jr garage,c5 corvette review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments