Advertisement

CONTORTION vs GYMNASTICS Photo Dares

CONTORTION vs GYMNASTICS Photo Dares The most incredible young acro gymnast on the planet vs three insane contortionists. Watch until the end to see if I make my flight!

Leave a comment here:

Watch "BUSTED in BEVERLY HILLS! Contortion Dares with Elliana W and friends (Dance Moms)":

Buy my POPSOCKET:

Want to know why my comments are turned off? Watch this video:

Follow us on Instagram:
Me:
Emerald:
Georgia:
Nidal:
Tanner:
Andrew:

Video by Sandy Chase

Buy my bestselling book, Born To Dance:

Purchase Jordan Matter recommended photo equipment:

Follow me on Instagram:

Business Inquiries: info@jordanmatter.com

Music licensed through Epidemic Sound

jordan matter,dance photography,challenge,contortion,dares,acro,gymnastics,dance,flexible,flexibility,little big shots,bendy,flips,grav gang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments