Advertisement

CRANBERRY RELISH #2 Making & Cutting Cold Process Soap~

CRANBERRY RELISH #2 Making & Cutting Cold Process Soap~ Happy New Year! I would like to take a moment to thank all the viewers who follow me from video, to video, to video and leave heart warming comments for me! You are the reason I keep plugging away at making videos because, truth be told, it would be a lot easier to just quietly make soap. But as my husband and two sons would tell you if they could--I used to be shy, but not anymore! :)
And for all the viewers who took a step forward to SUBSCRIBE to my humble little channel--THANK YOU so much! As many of you know, I write romance novels and give them away to subscribers after my channel rolls over 500 more subscribers. I enjoy putting my stories into the hands of my subscribers as it gives me great joy in knowing that Eleanor and Nate, and Anna and James are in homes throughout the world.

You may find me on Facebook at Ladybug Lane Soaps. Thank you!


*FYI* I am pleased to be an affiliate member of Nurture Soap and if you purchase a product from them I receive a very small percentage of sales. In return, it does help offset purchasing new fragrance oils so I can try them out and report back to you whether they're naughty or nice. :) Please understand that his costs you nothing and your support would be greatly appreciated if you click the following link. :)

EMERALD GREEN mica~


GOLD DUST ENVIROGLITTER~


MY RED OBSESSION mica~

#coldprocesssoap,#homemadesoap,#christmassoap,#ladybuglanesoaps,#cranberryrelish,#holidaysoap,holidaygifts,#hangerswirl,#gifts,#giveaways,#makingsoap,#beasubscriber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments