Advertisement

DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT GONE WRONG

DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT GONE WRONG This vlog did NOT go as I planned...I honestly can't really believe that this happened but it's healing slowly but surely! LOVE YOU!

Get your FAB Pharma products here:

What I'm Wearing:
Lipgloss -
Cardigan -
Flower shirt -
Belt (similar) -
Jeans - or similar
Shoes - or
Sweatpants -
Car oil diffuser -

+ FOLLOW KRISTIN MADE HERE -

Follow Me Around!
△ INSTAGRAM:
△ TWITTER:
△ SNAPCHAT: kristinlauria12
△ FACEBOOK:

Thank you to First Aid Beauty for sponsoring this video!

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" Psalms 46:10

summer fashion favorites,beauty and lifestyle,female fashion tips,summer life hacks,female fashion vlogs,beauty vlogs,Beauty tips,summer beauty tips,summer beauty hacks,kristin johns,vlog,hematoma,first aid beauty,marcus johns,marcus and kristin,urban outfitters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments