Advertisement

Exactly How I would setup an Online Website for Payments

Exactly How I would setup an Online Website for Payments I set up websites for business owners looking to sell Amazon goods for drop shipping from Amazon to your buyers. I charge $3500 per website build complete with Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay. This includes payment gateway setup, product setup, hosting and much more! Some of the websites I worked on are:





Please email me at chuckfitchcanton@gmail.com
to get your website going today or call 734-221-0207
Leave Message 50 percent deposit due upfront.

Before you hire me for your eCommerce services please
establish a domain name and hosting here:
Register Website name:
Hosting

My advice:

Domain names should be 1-3 at most words
Your domain name should be catchy and describe what you do
If your site sells in all categories a generic name is best
(shopping.com vs handbags.com) a descriptive domain name.

chase for business,authorize.net,how to set up an online business,how to make a shopping cart,how to make money with a website,

Post a Comment

0 Comments