Advertisement

GENUINE COLLEGE WEEKEND IN MY LIFE | What College Weekends Really Look Like

GENUINE COLLEGE WEEKEND IN MY LIFE | What College Weekends Really Look Like To be honest, my weekends as a college student are not the most exciting. That's exactly why I wanted to show you a GENUINE college weekend in my life! You might think that everyone has an incredible life when not in class, but I hope this video reminds you that there are people out there (like me) who live a pretty normal college student life! I hope you enjoy this authentic representation of my life. If you did, let me know! :)

HANG OUT WITH ME!
Website:
A Genuine Girl Podcast:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Don't forget to subscribe if you liked this video!

From day in my life vlogs to honest depictions of college struggles, A Genuine Girl strives to provide an authentic and relatable representation of college life. Until next time, stay genuine, girl!
Category

college,college day in my life,college week in my life,college weekend in my life,weekend in my college life,weekend in my life college,what college is really like,a genuine girl,genuine girl,school,college girl,genuine college vlog,genuine college girl,authentic college girl,weekend,weekends,weekend vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments