Advertisement

Getting Over A Breakup Unfiltered

Getting Over A Breakup Unfiltered Getting over a breakup is different for everyone. Today I went through the stages of getting over an ex. I hope this video can help guide anyone else that may be going through a breakup and show that it takes strength to ask for help whether it be from a therapist, life coach, guidance counsellor, trusted family member or friend. Mental health is just as important as physical health. I hope you enjoy!

Episode 1➜
Episode 2➜

Episode Three Credits
Featuring Kylee Donohue (Certified Professional Life Coach, CPC):
Kylee's YouTube channel:
Kylee's Website:
Edited by Holly Obee:
Holly's YouTube Channel:
Graphics by Dawn Lee:
Intro music by my friend, Alexandra:
Stream 'Insecure' everywhere:
Music I use for YT videos:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🌻Girl's Supporting Girls MERCH!🌻➜
🌻My Adelaine x Tarte Palette!🌻➜
Vlog Channel➜
Don't foget to Subscribe!➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BECOME AN ADELANGEL!
🌻 I N S T A ➜
🌻 T W I T T E R➜
🌻 S N A P C H A T➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.O. Box: Adelaine Morin,
6-295 Queen Street East, Suite #326
Brampton, Ontario, L6W4S6, Canada

For business inquiries please email my beautiful manager, Evegail, at: adelaine@mattermediagroup.com
For PR inquiries please email my beautiful assistant, Holly, at: adelainemorinassist@gmail.com (Please no fan mail! I respond to my twitter and comments very frequently!)

MAKE SURE TO SMILE AT LEAST ONCE TODAY! xoxo

2019,adelaine morin,getting over a breakup,stages of a breakup,breakup,unfiltered,

Post a Comment

0 Comments