Advertisement

Giving You My Secret Place Where I have watched Numerous River Otters in New Hampshire

Giving You My Secret Place Where I have watched Numerous River Otters in New Hampshire Shy and secretive River Otters are rarely seen in New Hampshire although they are not a rare animal. They are most active at night and just seem to be hard to spot. But I have seen numbers of otter in New Hampshire right in Epsom. My secret spot is the State Rest Area along Route four at Bixby Pond. I have seen numbers of otters there early in the morning just as the ice is melting along the sinewy open water caused by the current when most of the pond is still frozen. That usually happens in late February or March. But this January there is lots of open water. It sure will be a good place to watch for an otter.

Hampshire

Post a Comment

0 Comments