Advertisement

Hairdresser Reacts To Dreadlock Removal Videos

Hairdresser Reacts To Dreadlock Removal Videos Hi Beautiful! Major transformations today! It was so cool watching these girls go from dreadlocks back to their natural hair.



Shop XMONDO Hair:

Shop My Merch:


Lauren Wolfe:
Anna's World:

Ashley Bostelle:

Instagram:

Twitter:

TikTok:

XMONDO Instagram:



Video Editing By: Kris Edrosa



Don't Forget To Live Your Extra Life.

bradmondo,bradmondonyc,hairdresserreacts,Hairdresser Reacts To Dreadlock Removal Videos,taking out my dreadlocks,dreadlock removal,taking out my dreadlocks after 10 years,taking out my dreadlocks and surprising my mom,dreadlocks,dreads,hair,how to,locs,hairstyle,hippie,box braids,brushing,long,white,dread,taking out,beauty,tutorial,faux locs,locks,curly hair,combing out dreadlocks,long hair,shaving,washing,wash,lunarwolfe,luna,morton,before,

Post a Comment

0 Comments