Advertisement

Here's What I'll Be Watching For Tesla Stock To Do Next Week | Tesla Stock Analysis

Here's What I'll Be Watching For Tesla Stock To Do Next Week | Tesla Stock Analysis Tesla will report Q4 earnings after the market close next Wednesday, January 29, and here's what I'll be watching for Tesla stock to do next week. I will be watching the price levels that the market has priced in for Tesla stock in reaction to the earnings report. Also I will be watching if Tesla stock behaves similarly to past parabolic price run up.

In this video, I will show you my analysis of Tesla stock price actions to see what Tesla stock has been doing, how Tesla stock behave in previous parabolic price action, and what the stock market is anticipating Tesla stock will do when it reports its earnings.

If you like to see my technical analysis on other stocks, post your request, comments, questions and suggestions for future videos in the comment section, and I will answer you as soon as possible.


Link:
"How To Set Up Thinkorswim Tutorial"
"How To Set Up Market Profile On Thinkorswim (TOS)"


 ♦ Subscribe to my YouTube:



to watch how I analyze the stock market and stocks' price action using technical analysis. My videos are analysis focused, no subjective personal bias. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned trader/investor, you will find my videos informative with objective perspective based on objective technical analysis, not bias fitting analysis. Subscribe to my channel today and get notified whenever I have uploaded a new video to my channel.



If you like to see and read more of my objective analysis on stocks and the stock market, visit my blog at





Thank you for watching and good luck on your tradings.



Don't forget to:



♦ Click the 'thumbs up' to like this video.

♦ Click the share to share this video with others.



Follow me on:

♦ Twitter:

♦ My blog:



Disclaimer:

► The contents in this video are for educational and entertainment purposes only. They are not investment advice, use them at your own risk.

tesla stock,tesla,parabolic,earnings,price action,stock analysis,tsla stock,smtraderca,

Post a Comment

0 Comments