Advertisement

How do I breathe? | Awareness Motivation | #withAniket

How do I breathe? | Awareness Motivation | #withAniket Follow us on FB:
Follow us on Insta:
Follow us on TikTok: @withaniket
Follow us on Linkedin:

What if I told you?
The best way to achieve anything, is just the way you breathe
You can achieve those deep desires, hidden underneath
No matter where you stand, no matter how you feel,
You can have it all, just by being aware of the way you breathe

Our bodies are pretty smart,
So why care about the way you inhale and exhale?
Because if you learn that, trust me you will never fail

A new born respires 25-40 breathes per min
While you and me, do it 12-18 per min

Imagine a world, where you can control everything
Now, wouldn’t that be freaking amazing?

But let’s get this straight, once and for all
The truth is, you don’t control anything at all

The only thing you can ever control,
Is the way you breathe, and that should be your goal

I am an aerospace engineer by qualification,
But in the last few years I did nothing related to my education

From beauty pageants to key note speeches,
Acting, drama or dancing
I executed it like a cake-walk
As smooth as silk and its icing

I have a secret tool, which I would love to share
So pay attention, if you really care
So many influencers, celebrities and athletes
Practice rituals designed around breathing techniques

So if you feel low or depressed or out of your element
Then focus how you are breathing in this moment
Because breathing is the only thing that is real
Says #withAniket
The way you breathe, is the way you live your life

#withAniket

Post a Comment

0 Comments