Advertisement

HUGE COLLAB THAT YOU CAN TAKE PART IN!(read desc)

HUGE COLLAB THAT YOU CAN TAKE PART IN!(read desc) Love Like You original cover/mep:

The only rule is you can only take 2 parts or less ;w;

How you should write your comment if you want a part:
Part
Username
Password

Parts:

Part 1. Sprider (If I could begin to be half of what you think of me,)

Part 2. Sprider (I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love,)

Part 3. (When I see the way you act, wondering if I’m coming back,)

Part 4. (I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love like you. Love like you.)

Part 5. Me ;w; (I always thought I might be bad, now I’m sure that it’s true!)

Part 6. Me ;w; (Cause I think you’re so good, and I’m nothing like you!!)

Part 7. {tinynuggets} (Look at you go! I just adore you...)

Part 8. {tinynuggets} (I wish that I knew what makes you think I’m so special...)

Part 9. (If I could begin to do something that goes right by you)

Part 10. (I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love)

Part 11. Aquatic Angel (When I see the way you look, shaken by how long it took,)

Part 12. Aquatic Angel (I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you, love like you, love me like you...)

Password: Steven Universe

desc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments