Advertisement

I Fell Off The 50 Floor That is My Elevator Phobia ~ Story day #9 [4K]

I Fell Off The 50 Floor That is My Elevator Phobia ~ Story day #9 [4K] I Fell Off The 50 Floor That is My Elevator Phobia ~ Story day #9 [4K]

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known

Hello, I’m Sam and I will share with you a creepy story that happened to me. So I’m a 17 years old highschool student and I have a crush on a guy called Ben. He doesn’t know it yet but i’m planning on telling him soon. Ben and I share most of our classes. Well, honestly I joined the classes that he did just so that I get closer to him. I think Ben thought I’m weird because I ended up in all of his classes. Today at school I bumped into him and he made a disgusted face and walked away.. I knew it would be to confess straight to his face. So i had to write him a letter instead. I prepared a pink letter covered with red hearts I expressed all my feelings to him in it. Next morning when i came to school and i went to Ben’s seat and left the letter in his backpack As I walked out, the whole school was talking about how Ben and Stacy started dating. My heart was shattered. I felt hopeless so I ran to the bathroom and just sat there and cried my eyes out. Then I washed my face and dried it with toilet paper and on my way out i heard ben and his friends coming towards the bathrooms. then I heard someone saying: “did you see Sam? she’s totally into you.” She burst into tears when she saw you with stacy What did I just hear? Are they laughing at me? I had to follow them but they went into the shower room. I still had to hear everything they said about me, curiosity kills me... I tried to listen through the door but it wasn’t clear enough so i had to walk in. I snuck in quietly while the boys were showering... I approached Ben’s locker just to see what he keeps there!! I saw his name on the locker so i opened it and i heard the water turn off and the boys were coming towards the lockers. I freaked out so I hopped in the locker hoping that Ben won’t open it and there he was standing like a model in a white towel drying his hair with another towel I melted i have to admit even though he laughed at me My heart was racing but I’m not sure if it was because I’m in his locker and about to get caught or because he is so damn handsome All the boys started opening their lockers so i planned to act like I fainted in the locker... but my eyes couldn’t let go of Ben as is saw him opening the locker in front of the one in which I was, which also said Ben!!!!


she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known



My Dad Makes Me Eat Bugs Every Day
Hi folks, I'm Mark and I'm 15 years old.

#actuallyhappened
My Dad Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend (I didn’t know it was him) | This is my story

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,family,military,dad,dad's friend,friendship,divorced,single,in love,generation gap,age difference,romance,love story,wife,visit friends,animated short films,animated short film,cgi animated short film,catfished,catfishing,



#DearDiary #love #story
i am dating 2 brothers

she was better than any other guy i’ve ever known



I Got Pregnant In Elementary School

#storytimeanimated


I Don't Have Ears

I Survived Falling 30, 000 Feet Without a Parachute

Obsession !! Animated Horror Story 4K


I Am 19, But I Had Been Married 3 Times Already





animated horror stories,horror stories,horror stories animated,scary animated stories,horror animated stories,scary horror stories animated,scary stories,horror story,horror movie,animated scary stories,animated stories,animated horror,story animated,scary animated story,creepypasta,mr nightmare‬,llama arts,true scary stories,true horror stories,scary animation,ghost story,ghost stories,creepy animation,exercise,diet,scary stories animated,


animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,


dory story,story,actually happened,story time,animation,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,




story,real story,true story,stories,real stories,teenagers,my story animated,actually happened,i don't have ears,i was born without ears,my,dory story,storytime,story time,storytime animated,story time animated,dear diary,my story world,teen life,clip story,my story,my life my story,real life talk,meet my story,Teen Stories,Life Story Animated,True Tales,My Story Shared,Life Diary,Real True Stories Animated,STORY ME,storybooth,AzzyLand,

story,story day,i fell off the 50 Floor,Elevator Phobia,fell off the 50 Floor,my sister,family,reality,real,reality show,money,rich,real story,my story animated,story animated,animated story,dory story,share,my,stories,real stories,storytime,story time animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments