Advertisement

I got STUCK in a Lift with my MOTHER !!!

I got STUCK in a Lift with my MOTHER !!! Came back from GOA, went out shopping with My Mother and .... this happened!!

Buy Flo Mattress:
Follow Flo Mattress on Instagram:

Goa Vlogs:

#indianmother #mom
______________________

I am Paritosh Anand, a 20 year old here with a Dream!
Follow me on my journey as I travel the world and make you smile from every corner that I spread the word of the 'DESI' in! XD

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Biz Queries at - teamparitosh@gmail.com

__________________

I'll see y'all super soon,
Until then,
You already know what you gotta do,
Smile!

indian mother,stuck in a lift,mother vlog,vlog with mother,vlog with indian mother,indian mother vlogging,vlog with mom,indian mother funny,indian mother pranks,prank on parents,shopping with mother,dehradun,goa,goa beach,goa beaches,goa vlog,goa sunset,goa vlogs,dehradun vlogs,shopping with indian mother,paritosh anand,paritosh anand mom,paritosh anand vlogs,i am paritosh anand,entertainment,comedy,indian parents,punjabi mom,punjabi parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments