Advertisement

I joined squad fill with the BEST controller player and broke our WORLD RECORD... (amazing)

I joined squad fill with the BEST controller player and broke our WORLD RECORD... (amazing) I joined squad fill with the BEST controller player and broke our WORLD RECORD... (amazing)
πŸ”” Subscribe
πŸ”₯ Twitter
πŸ”₯ Instagram
πŸ”₯ Twitch
πŸ”₯ Tik Tok @Formula

SUB TO DISC:

I joined squad fill with the BEST controller player and broke our WORLD RECORD... (amazing) I broke a world record with the best controller player in Fortnite in squad fill...

Family Friendly Fortnite Content #fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,controller,fortnite controller,controller player,best controller player,world record,record,fortnite record,fortnite world record,controller settings fortnite,controller settings,best controller player fortnite,best controller settings fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments