Advertisement

I made a giant bee dispensing bee in Minecraft

I made a giant bee dispensing bee in Minecraft So I wanted to try a post-commentary video this time around, just because I had an idea and it worked out better and cleaner doing it this way than trying to do it commentated live. And this whole video came to BEE just because I had a really dumb idea of 'what if I made a giant bee that dispensed bees?' That's literally it. Also, I watched a lot of Wilbur Soot and Jschlatt Minecraft videos and their content kind of made me want to jump back into Minecraft itself. So shouts out to them lmao.

Twitter:
Instagram:

minecraft,gaming,uk,gamer,minecraft gaming,minecraft java edition,minecraft mobile,minecraft bedrock edition,bee,bees,minecraft bee,minecraft 1.15,1.15,minecraft build,pc,pc gamer,minecraft build battle,redstone,dispenser,giant bee,minecraft redstone,minecraft bee dispenser,minecraft beehive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments