Advertisement

I rewrote my 2007 I&E solo. Now it's EVEN MORE EPIC.

I rewrote my 2007 I&E solo. Now it's EVEN MORE EPIC. In this video I react to my first tenor I&E solo, give an #EMCDrumLessons on writing for quad drums, do an #EMCLearntheBeats for both versions of the solo, and perform the updated 2020 version of the solo. OMG SUCH AMAZING CONTENT!

FREE sheet music:


Original Video of My First Tenor I&E Solo:


EMC Drum Lessons Playlist:


EMC Learn the Beats Playlist:


EMC Reaction Videos Playlist:


EMC Marching Madness 2020 is under way! Search for #EMCMarchingMadness2020 and like the entries you want to see in the tournament. For details on how to enter, watch this video:

Patreon -
Merch Store -
Insta -
Twitter -
Facebook -
My Website -
SubReddit -

Sign my Petition so I can marry my Cowbell -

Credits:

RCC 2009 “Totem”


SCV 2005 Tenor Ensemble

EMCProductions,EMC Productions,Eric Carr,Drumline,Drum Battle,Drumline Battle,DCI,Drum Corps International,WGI,Winter Guard International,DCA,Snare,Snareline,Drum,Tenors,Tenorline,Tenor Drums,Bass,Bassline,Bass Drums,Cymbals,Cymbal Line,Marimba,Front Ensemble,Feature,Solo,I&E,Random Lick,Good Morning,Hardest feature,Learn the Beats,Carrmen Heights,Carmen Heights,My First Solo,MAPS,Mid Atlantic Percussion Society,2007,

Post a Comment

0 Comments