Advertisement

I shouldn't upload this 1v2...he will leak my address

I shouldn't upload this 1v2...he will leak my address These two kids thought they were so tough, that when I began to destroy them, they decided to say my full name and where I lived. I shouldn't upload this but sometimes you have to be a savage even if they ddos me!

If you enjoy this 1v2 trash talker rainbow six siege make sure to leave a like and subscribe because at 300k I am doing something wild. Comment down something spicy.

Where I stream:

rainbow six siege,rainboe six siege,hotygaming,hotygaming 1v1,hotygaming 1v1 trash talker,hoty,rainbow six siege 1v1 trash talker,1v1 trash talker,rainbow six siege funny moments,funny moments,custom matchmaking,operation shifting tides,hacker,1v1 hacker,cheater,ddos,trash talker ddosed me,r6s,r6,siege,rainbow six,1v1,rainbow six siege gameplay,trolling,rainbow six funny,kali,cheating,new operators,rainbow six siege toxic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments