Advertisement

I Wanna Be A Girl|MEP complete! Mafumafu

I Wanna Be A Girl|MEP complete! Mafumafu Hewwoooo!!! Thank you so much for all the people who participated in this mep, you all did a great job and all of your parts cooperate with the music well:) I hope you had fun making the mep parts! I mentioned that I’ve listened to this song over 50 times and I still ain’t tired of it. Guess what? I’m still not tired of it..this song is so adorable and the lyrics are just...I can’t…

For all the people who overdue their parts, I’m really sorry, this was supposed to be uploaded before Christmas, but it’s already December 30th—
If you still made ur parts but it didn’t get to be in this video(overdue) you can still upload your part, I will share it in the community post :)

Art in the thumbnail by Yukina-Chan and Akise_Edits okay why is ur art so cute T^T 😭

Participants:
Part 1:Me
Part 2: Kat Kat Playz こんにちは

Part 3:Ramen Soup

Part 4: Røze ._.

Part 5:Mitsuki yuri chan

Part 6:MysticalAngel

Part 7:Akise_Edits

Part 8:Akace Edits

Part 9: ●•Ayepare•●

Part 10: ღ Destychu ღ

Part 11:Birdie ._.

Part 12:Dingle Berry

Part 13:Yukina- Chan

Part 14:Lili Fulla

Part 15: Banana 竜

Part 16: Symphally(I suck)
Part 17:gacha eya

Part 18:XxDevil GachaxX

Part 19: 리나Lina

Part 20:Aaron time

Part 21: Gacha Lover7!

Part 22:Cally Playz

Mafumafu

Post a Comment

0 Comments