Advertisement

India to South Africa by Land ( Hitchhiking ) || Visas, Expenses and Route

India to South Africa by Land ( Hitchhiking ) || Visas, Expenses and Route Subscribe to the Channel:


In this video, I talked about my plan, route, Visas & Expenses about My trip from India to South Africa by land. I already made 20-30 per cent of this Journey and I am Currently In Uzbekistan in the time of Making This Video.

is my Instagram, follow me there to know about Current situation and story. Instagram : Nomadshubham

#Landtraveller #INDIAtoSouthAfrica #borderCrossing

India to South africa by road,Calcutta to Capetown,land traveler,Nomad Shubham,How to cross land border,Land border,world trip,how to do world trip from India,Indian travelling Full time,Nomad shubham,

Post a Comment

0 Comments