Advertisement

Just How Bad Is The New 'Cats' Film??? My Kids And I Review! | Perez Hilton

Just How Bad Is The New 'Cats' Film??? My Kids And I Review! | Perez Hilton The "Cats" movie is one of the worst reviewed films of the past 12 months. It can't be THAT bad, can it??? I decide to go and give you my very honest opinion! And I take my kids along with me! They don't know it's been universally panned by critics and viewers alike! Bwa ha ha!!!!!!!!! And there's a fun surprise for them when we get back home! Watch! Enjoy! SHARE!

Subscribe to my channel!
Watch my Most Popular Videos!

Follow Me!
MAIN CHANNEL:
WEBSITE:
PEREZ'S INSTAGRAM:
WEBSITE'S INSTAGRAM:
GET A PERSONALIZED VIDEO FROM ME HERE:
LISTEN TO MY PODCAST HERE:
WEBSITE'S FACEBOOK:
PEREZ'S FACEBOOK:
WEBSITE’S TWITTER:
PEREZ'S TWITTER:

Sign up for my newsletter at

Check out my merch:

About Perez Hilton:
The original influencer, Perez Hilton founded and oversees one of the most iconic websites ever. In addition to his eponymous blog, he is the host of a very successful podcast, has a loyal following across two YouTube channels, has written three books, has acted in countless TV shows and films - as well as the stage. And, most importantly, he is the proud father of three happy and thriving kids and an adult child, his mother. Perez is one of the most sought after commentators and your best friend!"

Just How Bad Is The New "Cats" Film??? My Kids And I Review! | Perez Hilton


The Perez Hilton

perez hilton,perez hilton family,family channel,family vloggers,family vlogs,family videos,mom vlogs,dad vlogs,mommy vlogger,mom vlogger,dad vlogger,motherhood,fatherhood,parenthood,cute kids,family friendly,kid friendly,perez family channel,adorable kids,kid channel,family and kids,family,Cats Movie Kids React,Cats Film Kids React,Cats Movie Children React,Cats Film Children React,Andrew Lloyd Webber,Kids React,Children React,Kids Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments