Advertisement

Leaving parents home without being “financially stable” what does this means for us,

Leaving  parents home without being “financially stable” what  does this means for us, Never in a million years did I think this would be my life at 20 years old with my 18 year old sister. The reason I am documenting my journey is to show people that they are not alone. To anyone going through a similar situation, you are not alone. We are going through it. You guys will see the ups and the downs, the failures etc. In this video, we will be expressing how we feel about this situation initially and how our mentality is shifting as the time goes. Truth be told, I really want to break down, but right now there is no time for that because we have to figure something out. We have to figure out things that are necessities vs wants , how to eat on a budget, how to bathe. Everything is going to be different. Watching Jennelle Eliana live in a van at only 18 gives me so much hope. She is such a brave woman and is very inspiring. Stay tune as we go on this journey to leaving the nest. Thank you so much for watching!

Your feedback matters!

CONNECT WITH ME :
Follow me on Instagram:

Uploading schedule: 7 P.M. - 11P.M.
(Hope it fits in your schedule)


My sisters channel :


means

Post a Comment

0 Comments