Advertisement

My HandBag Collection! | Bags Ranging From Rs.300 To Rs.1,00,000 ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

My HandBag Collection! | Bags Ranging From Rs.300 To Rs.1,00,000 ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Hello!

This video is all about my handbag collection! I have collected these over a period of time and alot of them have been gifted to me! Hope you guys enjoy the video! Details of the bags are mentioned below:

Black tote bag + Black sling - Dressberry - Rs.1,100
Michael Kors Brown & White Sling - Gifted
Aldo Backpack - Rs.2,000 (Factory Outlet)
Balmain Tote - Rs.1,15,000 (Bought During sale)
Charles & Keith Sling - Rs.4,600
Lulu & Sky Sling - Rs.300
Michael Kors Black Sling - Rs.28,000 (Gifted)
Michael Kors Denim Sling - Gifted
Steve Madden Sling - Sister's
Charlie & Charlie Sling - Rs.1200
Mango Sling - Rs.1,700

If you like my content, please do subscribe to my channel xx

Instagram – www.instagram.com/ish_snazzle
Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/ishita1793

****************************************************************

* I DO NOT HOLD THE RIGHTS TO ANY MUSIC USED IN THE VIDEO.*

BACKGROUND MUSIC INFO:

Nico Anuch - Another Day




OUTRO SONG INFO:

Music by Neovaii - Serenity -
Music by @neovaii - Serenity via @hellothematic

*There is no copyright infringement intended for the song or any third-party content used/featured in the video. If there are any issues please contact me - ishita.khanna@hotmail.com.*

handbag collection,handbag collection 2019,bag haul india,michael kors bag,balmain,lulu & sky,mango bag haul,designer handbag collection,ishita khanna,luxury handbag collection 2019,luxury handbag collection india,designer bags,what's in my bag,indian youtuber,charles & keith,best tote bags for work,best tote bag for travel,steve madden,black tote bag,best sling bag for women,how to style bags,my handbag collection,best sling bag review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments